Deepa Malik Motivational Speaker
06 Apr, 2019
Ms.Deepa Malik is a role model not only for physically challenged people but serves as an inspiration to the youth and masses of the country alike.In order to sensitize people towards disability and its challenges, she undertakes motivational lectures and workshops in various organisations and educational institutes.
Deepa talks on topics which matter most to the corporates and institutions like –
Leadership, Stress management, Team work, Goal setting.She conveys the message by relating to audience with a sense of humor. She communicates in English and Hindi.
Book launch event Convener
1. “Superstar Syndrome” book by Sanjay Jha, Executive Director, Dale Carnegie Training operations, India
2.”Say yes to sports” book by IG O.P.Singh, IPS, Ex-DG Sports, Govt of Haryana, 2008-12
3. “Overland” book by Mark Stephen Levy.
Panel discussion member
1.Panelist at WCRC Leaders Asia Excellence Summit 2014 on Women Empowerment
2. ‘Amazing Indian’ award program by Times now
3. ‘Mothers day special’ featured on Sahara TV
4. World Special Ability day program on Doordarshan
5. ‘Employability issues for physically challenged’ discussion on CNN IBN
6. ‘Achieving success with Physical disability’ – Zindagi Live
7. Panelist on women’s day 8th March 2014 Star Plus program no more kamzor with vidya balan
8. Panelist on the veer campaign by american india foundation and being human NGO on CNN IBN with Coco Cola..
9. Panelist with Narendra Modi – Chai pe charcha on Women Empowerment
10. Panelist on women issues on Doordarshan on Badi Charcha
11. Panelist along with Nobel laureate Satyarthi, Mr Narain Murthy and Mr Dholakia at TiEcOn Summit 2015 Hubli